A team activity for P.E. involving running, passing, dodging, and counting.
Teamwork, dodging, running, passing, and counting.
Different sizes of balls depending on skill level.
- Two teams set up in offense and defense.
- Defense spreads out throughout gym.
- Offense lines up at one end.
- One at a time offense throws a ball into the gym and runs from one end to the other. They are not to get hit by the ball. The defense must stand still and not move, and must pass the ball a minimum of 3 times before they can throw it at the offense. The offense does not need to run in a straight line, they can do whatever it takes to avoid getting hit by the ball.
- Once there are 3 outs, the teams switch positions.