Preschool, K, 1-2
Debbie Haren, Preschool Teacher
Students will decorate a frame for a picture.
- a picture frame cut out of cardboard
- a variety of wallpaper scraps (check with your local wallpaper store for outdated wallpaper books)
- Decide what size and shape you want your frame to be.
- Cut out wallpaper from the scraps to fit around your frame.
- Glue the scraps of wallpaper onto your cardboard frame.
- Let dry.
- Put a picture in it.
You can put a piece of magnetic tape on the back and put it on your refrigerator! It can also be made into a stand-up one by putting on a cardboard back with hot glue.
Editor's note: This idea was edited for clarity.