Heather, sixth grade teacher
Students take surveys, then tabulate and graph results.
- Survey questionaire (8-10 questions)
- Graph paper
- Colored pencils/crayons
- Tabulated survey sheet for each student to have
- Each student will answer a questionaire survey form (examples: common breakfast food, something you put in a sandwich).
- The questionaire will be totaled an the top answer choices (5-7, depending on the category) will be chosen for the game similar to "Family Feud."
- When finished with the game, the students will design a bar graph dealing with one of the questions surveyed.