Spider Tea Cakes - Miss Spiders Tea Party
Amy Koch, Kindergarten Teacher
Students will assemble a spider tea cake by counting out their objects and following directions.
- Miss Spider's Tea Party - Hardcover
- 1 cupcake
- white frosting
- 8 shoestring licorice pieces
- 1 gumdrop
(for each spider tea cake)
- Spread frosting on the cupcake.
- Have children count out one gumdrop and press it into the frosting in the middle of the cupcake.
- Next the children count out 8 shoestring licorice pieces.
- Show the children how to put 4 on each side.
- You now have a spider tea cake. Eat and enjoy!