Dress the Bear
Debbie Haren, preschool teacher
Students will learn what clothes we put on during the different seasons.
- Old scraps of material
- Patterns for shorts, dresses, long sleeve shirts, short sleeve shirts, shoes, boots, gloves, scarves, etc.
- A bear pattern for each child
- Discuss with the children what clothes we wear during different seasons.
- Ask the children to think about what their favorite season is and how they dress during that season.
- Then, let them cut out a construction paper bear and find clothes for their bear that is appropriate for that season.
- Have them glue the outfits on their bears and hang them up in the classroom.