Hole Punch Names
Debbie Haren, Preschool Teacher
Art activity for children to practice learning letters in their name, identification, etc.
To teach children the letters in their name and to be able to recognize their name.
- hole punch
- different colors of construction paper cut in half
- small containers to put the small circles in after you use the hole punch
- Use a hole punch to punch out many small circles in as many different colors of construction paper as possible. Have the students help you do this if they can.
- Write the student's name on half a sheet of construction paper after they chose the color of paper they want.
- Then let the child trace their name with the glue.
- Then let the children put different colors of small circles on the glue to write their name.
Hang them up in the room or on their cubbies!!!!